Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fit for a Princess!

This has been the activity for today! Our little princess is staying with her grandma today and overnight so she wont see this until tomorrow. She has no idea we've done this today. I can't wait to see her face! If I had had a bed like this when I was wee I would have been over the moon! We've left the desk part out a bit to make an entrance to underneath the bed - there's a wee nightlight under there so it will be a wee place to play! It's quite sad to see the cot bed go though - just proves she is growing up! Where did the last 4 years go?



1 comment:

Mar G said...

Aw wow Tracy, bet wee Sarah will LOVE her new mid sleeper bed & what a surprise she's going to get?!
I remember being kind of sad when we put the last of the baby equipment away too....We frequently wonder where the years have gone ;-)
I STILL can't part with the boys Silver Cross pram, it was my pride & joy & I kept it gleaming (Lol) Now its packed away in my MIL's loft....I think the prams maybe be remote controlled if or when Robbie & Rory have children?!
Looking forward to reading what Sarah thinks of her new bed ;-) TC - Mar x

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008