Monday, November 9, 2009
Started with a piece of card - 13cm x 26cm
1. fold it in half - right sides together
2. open it out again - right side up - then fold the right edge in so that it is aligned to the centre fold
3. open it out again - right side down - fold the bottom left corner up so it's aligned to the fold you have just made
4. open it out again - right side down - repeat what you did in step 3 for the top left corner (this creates the centre folds
5. last step - right side down - cut away the two corners to create the diamond shape which will face you on the pop up
6. gently fold!