Sunday, January 10, 2016

Gorjuss Sunday!

Hi!  It's a cold, wet day here today. Lots of rain, and it's trying to snow.  Being out in that makes me appreciate the warm cozy craft room all the more!


I'm still looking through my forgotten supplies.. and I found one of my all time favourites!   I just love this little girl from Gorjuss!  I've coloured her with Distress Markers. 
The papers on the card are by Prima (the Rondelle collection).


For my inspiration for this card I checked out the Stamping Sensations challenge - Anything Goes with a die.   So to embellish this card I chose some Sizzix flowers and a flourish (I can't remember what make the flourish is - oops!)




I used Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tissue Wrap (Terminology) to make the top layers of the flowers then scrunched them. The flowers are held together with some brads (which I've had for ages!)



Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Viv said...

A super card! The flowers look really good and I like the colour scheme! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Viv (DT). xc

Sally H said...

A super cute card, Tracy! Great colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at stamping sensations for our stamp and Die challenge and good luck!

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008