Friday, November 18, 2016

Crafting With Friends Challenge #32

Hi!  Well doesn't the time fly!  Hardly seems any time since my last DT entry for our challenges over at Crafting with Friends!

As always, the challenge is Anything Goes and I was lucky enough to choose this image from Star Stampz.   She's called Kimono Portrait and was an absolute joy to colour.  I though it might be difficult to get the kimono detail but actually the fluidity of the detail means you can kind of be a bit random and dotty with the alcohol markers and get a nice blend of colours.  I took inspiration from the papers for the colours.


I hope you like this card and enjoy the inspiration from my DT colleagues.  Please pop on over to Crafting With Friends and join us with the fun!


No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008