Sunday, November 19, 2017

It's Challenge time again!

Hello!

It's challenge time at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

We have two amazing sponsors this month.  AMB Illustrations and Crafty Girl Creations!

I had the choice of a digi image from Crafty Girl Creations and I choose Ornaments 2.  I choose it because I thought it would be great to colour - which it would.  Then when I printed it I had a completely different idea.  The detail on the image is so gorgeous I decided that I would run it through my Minc with some gold foil and the result.. well, I love it.  It's so Chrismassy!  The shine of the foiling is lovely!

So here is my DT card for our Anything Goes challenge #70.  Why not pop over to LPOCF and join in!


And there are prizes!


Have fun creating!

2 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow Tracy, gorgeous gold card love the foiling used for the image, great work xx
hugs Denise x

Sherry said...

Tracy This Is Beautiful Never Done The Foiling Technique... Much Love From Your Fellow Dt Sister
Sherry Lynn

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008