Sorry for the lack of posts this week unfortunately other activities had to take priority. I'm sat here at my craft desk surrounded by colours and I have no idea what do to!
I've been watching lots of YouTube videos and updates from CHA and I see such amazing products and techniques with wonderful creations at the end. I look round my craft space and see most of the things I need to have a go. But there is one "style" I just can't seem to get... mixed media/craft journaling. I can't seem to create random nice-ness!
So, when you don't know what to do then what better.. try and make a random nice-ness!
Before I post the pic of the "outcome" I would say that it nearly went in the bin several times!
Here's what I did..
- Base coat of Dina Wakley Media - Gel Medium (matte)
- Random rubbings of various Tim Holtz Distress Crayons
- A sprinkle of Paperartsy Infusions
- Spritz of water
- A bit if tissue to remove some of the excess water
- A blitz with the heat gun
- A background stamp with black stazon
- A sprinkle of Stampendous embossing enamals - Chunky White and Aged Silver
And this is the outcome..