Monday, January 21, 2019

Just A Little Notecard

Hello!

Monday again! Been a mega busy day today mostly spent at a hospital but all good in the end - suffice to say it's not been the weekend I had planned!

I don't want to lose my crafty mojo though (now that it seems to be on the verge of coming back after a long leave of absence!) So I'm going to stick with simple and easy for now. And, who knows, it might be the new still of preference for me!

I had a thought to use some Polychromos and Prismacolor pencils so I thought of a quick and easy image which might stand out well on craft cardstock.  So here it is.. from the "You're Sublime" set from Stampin' Up! I masked off the greeting (have a snappy day) before inking. I'm leaving a sentiment off just now as I think this image would work well for a number of different occasions.

Here goes!


No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008