Saturday, January 5, 2008

Penny Black Challenge "A"

Made for the first of the Penny Black challenges set by Samantha on the Docrafts Forum. The challenge was the letter "A" e.g. an aperture card, use acetate etc.
I chose to do an aperture card - not something I have ever done before. Usually I matt and layer my stamped images and I love to use patterned papers. This is totally different for me as all the images are stamped straight onto the card and coloured using Marvy Le Plume II pens.
The stamps I've used are:
  • Arrangement
  • Bright Wings
  • Happy Birthday
  • Flower Fantasy

3 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

this is such a cute card - i love it! xxx

Suzanne said...

This is so cute, I love penny black stamps lol Sue :o)

My Paper World said...

This is really pretty! your colouring is fantastic!

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008