Saturday, March 29, 2008
What a good day today is!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Thursday, March 20, 2008
I received this award from Chrissy!The rules!
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
I'm pleased to pass this award on to...
Gina, Natalie, Suzann, Anna and Julie
And I could keep adding names to this list as you are all fantastic and wonderfully creative!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Sentiment is from Technique Tuesday (fantastic range of clear stamps!)
Flower is Prima
Button is from Autumn Leaves (I could get hooked on buttons I think!)
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Monday, March 10, 2008
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Cheers ladies - look forward to hearing from you!
Update - Candy will be in the post first class on Monday!
Now it's my turn to Pass It Forward! How exciting! The first 3 comments received on this post will receive some PIF Candy from me!
Thanks again Natalie! x
Friday, March 7, 2008
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Monday, March 3, 2008
Saturday, March 1, 2008
I now need to nominate 5 blogs that make my day! So many talented people out there - this is so hard!
Here they are:
What you need to do:
1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs you find of interest and that inspire you.
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3) Display the logo 'You make my day'
4) tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.
Well done to you all and have a great day!
tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts