Saturday, May 10, 2008

SBS9 Sketch Challenge for May!

This is the first time I've ever set a sketch challenge for anyone! I've been looking forward to doing this for months now until my turn in May... and you know what? I forgot! I don't think I can convince myself that this is May already! So to all you lovely SBS9 Sisters - a big apology from me for being late! And a BIG thank you to Suzann for reminding me! *blush*

Without further a-do, here it is...

... a pretty simple design I think! I can't wait to see what all you wonderfully creative people will come up with!

The Challenge will run for the rest of May - I hope you have fun with it. Leave me a message below with a link to your blog so I can see what you make of it!


Here's my starter for 10... I've called it "May all your wishes come true".


  • Papers are from DCWV "Pocket Full of Posies"
  • The stamp is Sugar Nellie "Christmas Fairy" - but I don't think she has to be for Christmas!
  • The flower.. the gorgeous flower!!.. is a Flora Doodle which I received from my SBS9 Secret Sister!
  • The circles were cut using nestabilities on a cuttlebug..
Have fun everyone!




8 comments:

Wendy said...

Ha....I am chuckling because this is totally something I would do!! No worries! We still love ya anyway :-D

I love this sketch and your sample card! Hopefully, I can get it in gear this month and actually make something for the sketch challenge.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS9

Louise F NZ said...

Great sketch Tracy! We will all forgive you for forgetting I am sure!

Manna said...

My life exactly! But better late and never! Great sketch. I'll have a go at it soon, hopefully. And your card is very pretty! Love that paper!

Natalie said...

Great sketch and card Tracy, I look forward to making mine. x

Lou Sims said...

Love the papers you have chosen and can't wait to have a play with the sketch. Will post a link when I have completed it.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Love this. I almost bought that stamp, may have to go back for it. Resist, resist, resist. lol

Gina said...

this looks like a great sketch, all good things come to those who wait as they say :) can not wait to have a play
Gina xx

Alex said...

I love the sketch Tracy and don't worry - we all forget, I do it daily - LOL!! And, I love what you got from your secret sis!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008