Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've won two awards!

I've won these two awards from my very dear friend Jackie. Thank you very much for both of them!

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger's who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.



Now for the rules for this award .......... The winner may put the logo on their blog. Put a link to the person who sent you the award. Nominate 5 blogs and put links to their blogs and leave a message for your nominees.

I would like to pass both these awards to the following people!

Michelle at the Card Grotto
Carol at Carols World
Jackie at Jackies House of Cards
Kerry at A load of old pickle
Jilly at Jillys Creations
Julie at Julies Ink Spot
Diane at Pink Sunflower
Shelly at Minkies Paper Paradise

You all make the blogging world a better place!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hi Tracy! Thanks so much for the lovely comment you made on my blog! And thank you for giving me a bit of publicity on your blog! I haven't had much time to do any blogging of late but promise I will get on this weekend! Thanks a lot for the fab awards too, I'll have to get them put on my blog xx

carol said...

thanks tracey for both my awards, how nice of you to think of me, x carol

Michelle Short said...

Hi Tracy, sorry for the delay in replying but i wanted to say thank you so much for the lovely awards, they are very much appreciated and I will be adding them to my blog shortly, thanks again x

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008