Sunday, January 16, 2011


I had great intentions of posting new cards everyday but, hmm, I should have known the world would conspire against me to steel both my time and my inspiration. Made an effort today to make this. My only pre-requisite for the card was to be bright and cheery after the sheer and complete shock of doing my tax!
I found my moment of tranquility colouring a Penny Black I've not used for ages, with Pro Markers (need more practice!!). I have no idea who made these papers.. they came from deep within the black hole that is my 12x12 paper collection. But I like them.
The flowers and lace are from Wildorchid Crafts.. if you have visited them before the you know what an awesome collection of goodies they have.. and if you have not, then sit down and work out just how much you can justify spending!!! Luckily I got my goodies before doing my tax!!
Hopefully more cards from me this week, although I don't think "free time" is on my side. It could well be another whirl wind of a week!



No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008