Sunday, May 29, 2011

When the crafty bug gets you...







Just a quick note as I'm recovering from the crafty bug! There's double sided tape, scraps of paper and glitter everywhere! I've made loads and loads of cards.. and this is the really surprising thing.. they are not all 6"x6"! infact they are mostly A5 and 12cm x 12cm.. small cards! and simple!! I look at cards that sell in shops and think how basic they are.. so with a wee Bluedaisy twist I have created my own "small and simple" cards.. with matching tags (obviously!).. and its been great fun!!

Not sure why the flash didn't work on these photos.. must be too sunny (despite the wind and rain!)

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Ooooooh you have been busy Tracy. Love all of these. I am definately a fan of CAS cards!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008