Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh I know.. I'm terrible, I've not posted anything for ages!  Things have been mad!  I can't wait for the christmas holidays when things might (?!) calm down a wee bit!   All my christmas cards are now made (whew!) and I've been busy making tags and gift cards. This is just a snap shot. I've made about 40 others which I've used already. Great fun though!
Work has been great/mega busy/exhausting! and now I'm looking forward to time off and a holiday away with a bit of fun and luxury thrown in (well, I reckon we all deserve a bit of pampering!).  I have 3 more very special cards to make then all I have to do is resist ordering any more SU! goodies until the new year! 
Just the final prep for Christmas to do now.. I always love to do little crafty menu keepsakes so I need to think how these will look this year.  And the cooking of course.. special desserts to cook!   Ready for the big day when Santa comes (hyper 7 year old to deal with in the mean time!)  All fun!  Its been a brilliant year and it's great fun to look back! (and relax!!)

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Wow. You have been busy Tracey! I love these traditional coloured projects. You can't beat rad and green colour combo at christmas! I still have some cards and tags to make but like you am looking forward to the season. Merry christmas to you and your family!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008