Saturday, June 16, 2012

Appreciate What Is

This is my entry for the Totally Paper Crafts Challenge.  The theme is raining, cats and dogs - any one, or combination of the three.  The minute I saw "rain" (and the weather outside!) I was inspired to find this Tatty Button stamp and use it to make my challenge entry. 
It's a strange image for a card - something raining! So I teamed it up with the sentiment - because without the rain we wouldn't have the flowers!
The flower is Triple Treat by Stampin' Up! and the colour scheme is Marina Mist, Certainly Celery and Basic Grey. The papers are "Minuet" by Memory Box.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and colours...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008