Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cupboard Trilogy Challenge #7 Lead By Example

Happy New Year everyone! What better way to start the new year than with a new challenge at the Cupboard Trilogy!   It's hard to think we are now in our 7th challenge month!  I love this one.. the DT spec was "Lead by Example" which pretty much means anything goes!   Here is my entry.. I hope you like it and it inspires in some way.. colours, layout, textures etc...

So why don't you pop on over to the Trilogy Challenge and see all the DT entries.  Can't wait to see all the lovely new creations, please just remember to mention which DT entry inspired you!

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

happy new year quine
well you've won me over by using my favourite stamp :)gorgeous
Debz xx

Kate M said...

This is stunning! I love everything about it - colour, image, texture- awesome!
Kate
xx

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008