Sunday, April 17, 2016

A simple make!


Hello!

I hope you are having a lovely weekend!   Mine has been very busy, lots of crafty chat but not much crafty doing!!

Yesterday was our craft club outing.  We had a lovely day over in Fife, lunch out then some shopping.   I managed to restrict my buying to some new acrylic paints which I'm hoping to play with later.  Lots of lovely bright colours!

My card for now is using a Bugaboo digi which I've coloured with Copics and Polychromos.  I just love the shading you can get with the Polychromos.. so much fun to use.

 
I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Suzy Bee (#126)
Brown Sugar (#194)

5 comments:

Aileen said...

wonderful card, love that cat. Great design.

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the cute image ---thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
Carol DT x

Katrina Bufton said...

Fab card, I love the layout and your sparkly paper. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck,
Katrina x

Handmade by Veer said...

Such a cute card! Love it! xx
Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
Veronique DT

Jo said...

Hi Tracy........congrats on being one of the winners of the April challenge over at Crafty Calendar!
hugs Jo x
Dt & co owner at Crafty Calendar

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008