Friday, April 1, 2016

Goth Girl

Hello Friday!

Brr.. It's cold, wet and windy here.  I've been having a play with another Bugaboo digi called Goth Girl.  Coloured her using Copics and Polychromos then matted up on some 7 Gypsies papers that I found (I'm trying to use up stuff I've had for ages!! - easier said than done!)

I'm going to enter her in the following "Anything Goes" challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (#30)
Simply Papercrafts (#26)
Art By Miran (#55)
Scrap N Challenge
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper


Do you think the spiders are too much?

I'm glad it's nearly the weekend.. time to relax.  Although I can't really complain as I've been on holiday this week!


4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is totally fabulous love that image and the colours you have used for her also the lovely papers and embellishments, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
hugs
lorraine x

Carla's Cards said...

A cute card, thanks for sharing with Simply Papercrafts!

NickScrapShack said...

Great card! I like the added spiders. You done great with both colouring and design.
Thank you for playing along with our AG at Artbymiran. Nick DT

Gemma, Guardiana de momentos said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge of Scrap N'Dipity. It's a very original card.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008