Thursday, April 7, 2016

Monsterific!

Hello!  I hope you are having a lovely week!  I'm back at work now so less crafty time but I'm going to try and be as productive as I can be (in and out of work!).

I have a few cards to make for family so I need to write myself a wee list I think!   But before I started with what I have to do I've made this little monster card. The real fun was colouring this image!


I didn't even attempt to co-ordinate colours.. monsters just wouldn't care!

The die cut Happy Birthday is a Paper Smooches die.. fiddly!

I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:


Cre8tive Hands Friends (#4)
Sassy Studio Designs (Anything Goes)
Inspiration Destination (#80)
Stampin Royalty (SR#324)
Kraftin' Kimmie Wonderful Wednesdays
Lemon Shortbread

Make some time to pop on over and check out all the lovely entries on these challenges!   And if you take part.. have fun and good luck!

Tracyx




3 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a sweet card!! Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

Have a lovely day,
Michelle x

E said...

What a cute card! Love the little monsters! Thank you for Joining us at Kraftin Kimmie WW challenge! Elisabete DT

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun birthday card. Loving the cute monsters.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008