Thursday, April 14, 2016

You Are The Apple Of My Eye

Hi!  I hope you are having a lovely week! Mine has been a little short on crafty time so I'm really looking forward to a crafty girls road trip this weekend!  I'll just have to try and resist the temptation of buying too much! (yeah, that will work!)

Making the most of my limited time I have been playing with one of the new sets I got from Clearly Besotted, which comes with a matching die (seems to be the way now! Not that I'm complaining as I HATE to cut things!!)

This is one of the sets I got recently (so more new toys to play with when I get some time!!).  It's called "An Apple a Day" and it has a partner apple die (which fits perfectly!)

Here it is.. click on the pic to go to the Clearly Besotted store..

http://www.clearlybesottedstamps.com/products/an-apple-a-day
 
And here is my card.. I started by stamping a background using "Off the Grid" by Stampin' Up! using Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Tea Dye".  The apples are stamped using Adirondack "Red Pepper" and "Lettuce".  I hope you like it!
 
 
I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Aud Sentiments (Anything Goes)
C.R.A.F.T Challenge (Clean and Simple)
Cre8tive Hands Friends (Anything Goes)
 
 
 

7 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracy this is absolutely gorgeous I love the CAS style so much, the images and background are fantastic
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

This is great. I love how clean and simple this is. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments, Heather

MagsB said...

This is lovely, Tracy, what a great CAS design! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Michelle said...

Such a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

Hugs,
Michelle x

sweet art designs said...

Love it. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Mari said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

Anonymous said...

Love your CAS style card, thank you for joining us at Digital Delights hugs Lori x

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008