Sunday, May 8, 2016

Soup!

Hi!
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.  Mine seems to be disappearing! I've been suffering from a lack of focus this weekend. Not sure why!  Maybe because I have too much stuff to play with and I don't know where to start!

I did get some time for a first dabble with Stamp Soup.  There is so much to create from these stamps.  I think I need to do a wee bit of crafty brain re-alignment to let go of my usual boundaries and techniques.  I did play it very safe with my first card.  But I had great fun colouring with Copics and building the images.

 
I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 


13 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting in a beautiful mess challenge 2, Hazel, DT x

Angie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
Angie DT

Unknown said...

Hi - beautiful card. Love the colours & the colouring is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
Hugs,
Bev (DT) x

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party!
DT Janis

Wendy L said...

Beautiful images on your lovely card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tracy this is gorgeous love the CAS style design the images and your colouring are top notch
hugs
Lorraine x

Tiggerscraps said...

Very pretty! I love the colors together. Thanks for linking up with us at the PDE linky party
Marji DT

Laura ElleBi said...

What a lovely card!
Thank you for joining Crafty Friendy
Laura

My Scrap Pages and Cards said...

cute card, lovely colours
thanks for joining our challenge over at
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/
Debbie Dt

Blankina said...

Wow striking colours, I am so glad you could join our "in the Garden" challenge at Crafty friends, hugs Blankina

Unknown said...

What stunning bright colours love the whole design. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Helen DT

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for joining Crafty Friends 'In the Garden 'challenge with your lovely card… Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge… Diane Louise (DT) xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, I love the pops of color against the white. Very fun and vibrant :)

Thank you for joining in at the Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog. - MsWipz

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008