Would you like to do a quick search?

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Please stop me shopping!!

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... or more appropriately (if my OH asks!!) how dear, how dear,.... you get the idea!   I find the biggest problem I have when I have no me/crafty time is that I ...........SHOP!!! and OMG am I good at it!!

This is just a selection... not counting all the digis I've downloaded over the last week!!







Now I just need to "merge" it into my "stash" and claim "innocence... had it for ages... "  LOL   #confessionsofacrafter

1 comment:

Megan J said...

Ha ha ha! I think we all have that problem, them the companies email you special deals which can't be resisted! I too have been adding to my stash recently (read the last three days) 40% off too good to resist... have fun when you bust open those packets!

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008