Friday, March 31, 2017

Sunny Friday!

Hello!
Wow! It's Friday again!  And it's a beautiful day here - blue skies and everything to smile about!
Even more so because, despite being really busy, I have found time to do some crafty shopping! Lots of parcels to open and goodies to ogle! Lots of lovely new fabric too!

13 Basic Grey FQs from Moda


10 Bali Batik FQs

                                 
Look at the elephant die - I had to have this set!


One extra special parcel arrived today though.. first time I have shopped with Simon Says Stamp and I have to say I'm really impressed with how quickly the parcel arrived from the States.  And even more happy to see the contents!  I have been trying to get one of these stamp sets from MFT for AGES!!!! It's Magical Dragons!  It seems to be sold out everywhere (no wonder!)


Can't wait to have a play!   I think I will try my new Albrecht Durer watercolour pencils!



Also in the package some gorgeous stamps from Concorde & 9th, and the SSS Monthly Kit!  Suffice to say I was nearly dancing round the room when the postman arrived!


 
Looking forward to a crafty weekend!



No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008