Monday, April 3, 2017

Mothers Day

Hi! 

Well, now that Mothers Day is past I thought I would post pics of the card I made for my mum this year.  I always struggle to find something different, or an image that is just right. I'm not a fan of pre-printed images or printed verses (although I have enough digi kits and card making software!!) but when it comes to a card for a mum it has to be as special as mums are!

So, I went for something simple outside but with maximum effect inside.  And I was not disappointed by the result when my mum opened it! 

Just plain and simple on the outside (Papers are just gorrrrrrjuss!  Brighton Rock by Clarity Stamp)

And here is the inside! (not that easy to take a photo of but the 3D effect is really nice)


And my Mothers Day?  Spoiled rotten, and a lovely meal out with my family!

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008