Sunday, September 17, 2017

Challenge Time!

Hello!  Another month just disappears! I've had little or no crafty time recently. Not complaining, just had a busy time of it!  And as a result I think my mojo has gone into hibernation!  I've not really even been in the mood to shop! (arrgh!) although, that's probably a good thing!  Need to concentrate on reducing  the content of the craft room - not add to it!

I should probably also start thinking about Christmas cards!

But I needed to think about my immediate priority and that was the next challenge over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

As always we have fabby sponsors and amazing prizes to be won.

My image choice this time is from Polkadoodles (I love Polkadoodles!).. here it is!


Little bit of a change style-wise for me but I'm pleased with the end result! 

I hope you like it.  Please take the time to join our challenge

Tracyx



No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008