Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Leftovers

Hello!

I've made quite a few 14cm x 14cm cards recently which has left me with the waste from A4 kraft cardstock.  It's way to good to throw away but if I keep all the scraps then the chances of finding the craft room floor (still missing by the way!) reduce even further!  So I decided to cut a couple of the strips into 2" pieces. I used my corner chomper and one of the Stampin' Up! tag punches to make the scraps into little tags. Perfect for Christmas!  In the interests of keeping it simple I used the Merry Patterns stamp set from Stampin' Up! and stamped the reindeer with Early Espresso.  I used the Tim Holtz stamping platform to get a perfectly placed image every time.

Then finished off with some ribbons.


Pleased with myself that these didn't end up in the bin! 

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing!

1 comment:

Barb said...

They look lovely. A God way to use up those scraps . Barbxx

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008