Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday

Hello!

I need to find my card making inspiration again.  I've been busy doing other projects.  I've also been busy preparing projects for a craft retreat in March - a group of us going away to a lovely cottage in beautiful countryside to spend the weekend relaxing, crafting and generally having some quality friends time!

One thing I have been (fairly) good at so far this year is keeping the crafty spending down to a minimum (apart from a few cross stitch kits!).  So at least that's one "resolution" that I'm keeping to!

Looks like the weather forecast for this week is going to be cold and more snow.  This pic was taken when we had snow earlier in the year..

Then she went for a hair cut! 


Is she even the same dog??
Can't believe she's now 8 months old.




No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008