Monday, April 1, 2019

Flora

Hi!

My inspiration for this card came from colours that I wouldn't typically use for flowers.  It's that time of year when you start getting the garden ready for summer coming but it's still too cold to plant the bedding plants. That made me think of all the gorgeous bright colours of summer.  Looking on my craft desk I found Tim Holtz Distress ink pads in Weathered Wood, Bundled Sage, Broken China, Aged Mahogany, Dusty Concord and Wild Honey so I thought I would try a floral card using these more muted colours.

Here it is.  I hope you like it!



I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges: 




1 comment:

Heather said...

Simple and beautiful! I think those colors work perfectly for these flowers. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008