Saturday, August 7, 2021

Imagine, Believe, Create

 Hi!


It's been absolutely ages since I last posted anything.  I have to admit that my crafty mojo deserted me, not sure where it went but I've been trying really hard to get it back.  It's ironic that usually what gets in the way of crafting is that there's just not enough time but I can't use that as an excuse with working from home and very few places to go!  Now that things seem to be getting back to a "new" normal my mojo is coming back (slowly!) 

So, starting slow and keeping things simple may be the way to go! 

Here's a card made with some stamping, stencilling and water colouring (the flower).  



I hope you like it!  
I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges: 


Have a lovely day! 



No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008