Monday, August 9, 2021

It's Your Day

 Hi!

So much for it not raining as much! Several torrential downpours so far today.  Luckily I was in the car so kept dry! 

Been out for lunch with my lovely Daughter today before she starts back at school next week.  And it's exam results day tomorrow! 

I've been playing with this set from Stampin' Up! called Sweet As a Peach.  Such an easy set to use, and the co-ordinating dies are great! 

I hope you like this card.  I'm going to enter it in the AAA Birthday challenge - it's a photo inspiration challenge and I just love the colours!


Have a lovely day!







3 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful! I love how your blue stripes echo the ripples on the cake. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Cardsbymaaike said...

that's a great take on the photo inspiration, love the color too. Thank you for playing at AAA birthday Cards

Wei said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008