Sunday, August 15, 2021

Watercolour Flower

 Hi! 

Having a lazy Sunday now that some of the housework is done!  I feel like I've achieved something!  So now it was time to get the watercolours and distress oxides out and have a wee play with some die cut flowers and leaves.  They are die cut from watercolour paper. I love how forgiving this is. It's actually pretty hard to go wrong.  

Now I'm going to spend some time digging around in my stash to see what I can find that I've not used for a while.  I also need to start thinking about Christmas!!




I hope you like this, I've entered it in the following challenges: 


Have a lovely day!



2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! 🏰 Hugs! Mynn xx 💜

Squdge said...

Such a pretty card!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Keep crafting!
Lj xx
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008