Sunday, October 30, 2011

So busy I'm dizzy!

Wow! what a busy week its been! And a hectic weekend to follow! All good though!
I have loads of card orders to get through so I made a start on them, and some examples for my SU parties. Its been non stop!  The card above is made with the new 2011-2013 in colours: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Calypso Coral. The image is from Easy Events and coloured with SU watercolour pencils.

These papers are from the Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby stack - which I had been resisting until I saw it in Hobbycraft and just had to have it!


 One very tired little girl today.  Sleepover here last night - giggling until about midnight!  Great fun though!

And a very busy week ahead so not much crafty time. Nice trip to London to look forward to though. Its all go!

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008