Sunday, January 15, 2012

First proper SU card of the year!

I've been a bit lazy on the card making front so far this year but today I can say my mojo is officially back!

I'm just loving these colours from this year's and last year's In Color collections.  Along with the paper range from the new SAB.

Products used on this card are;
  • Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla
  • Papers: DSP Everyday Enchantment
  • Stamps: Punch Potpourri, Punch Bunch
  • Inks: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip
  • Punches: Scallop Border, 1" Circle, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
  • Other SU Products: Crystal Effects, Blender Pen (wow! first time I've used this - it's great!!), and dimentionals  

The larger circles are cut using Nesties.

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008