Sunday, February 19, 2017

Not enough?

Hi!  You know that sometimes without knowing it you develop a style or a safe zone when you craft?  And when you make something that doesn't quite fit the mould the you wonder if it's ok?  This is my problem.. most of the cards I make follow the same "formula", probably because I love to colour.  But then when I leave the image to stand on it's own.. adding very little extra to the card, I wonder "is it enough?"

I was having a play colouring a little Gorjuss Girl image and, rather than making her part of a larger, more complex card, I decided to just go for one simple layer with a simple sentiment.  I really did enjoy colouring her.. the vibrant blues were so lovely to blend.


And now I wonder, should I "mass produce"?  I only really make one of each card. I very rarely duplicate or make sets.  I like to think of each project as something new.  I have so many Grojuss stamps I thinking I could maybe make a card with each - mass produce (LOL!) with some individuality!

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008