Sunday, November 3, 2019

Celebrate

Hi,

A cold and wet Sunday afternoon here - in fact there is only one word to describe it - dreich.

Dreich - Wet, dull, gloomy, dismal, dreary or any combination of these. Scottish weather at its most miserable. The “ch” is pronounced as in Scots loch.

I think that sums it up pretty well!

On a positive note though, the house is toasty warm and the Sunday roast is smelling gorgeous!

Some crafty time for me today - although I have been doing some tidying out too. The evidence is one bin bag full of craft stuff that I'll never use!

One card made today so far.  I've been playing with the New Wonders set from Stampin' Up!  I love the images in this set but wasn't sure how well they would colour as they are partially shaded already.  I'm pleased though!  I used Copics to colour this one!


No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008