Monday, April 25, 2022

Celebrate Beautiful Things

Hi! 

It's a chilly Monday here in central Scotland.  The sky is blue and it's bright outside but it's still deceptively cold!  I thought I would try and get a bit of a spring vibe with this card.   Nothing to complex, but a bit of stencilling for a change.  It's not something I usually do (or rather, I tend to forget about it as an option).. but I like this for a quick effect. 




I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges (all "anything goes"):


Happy Monday everyone! 



1 comment:

Carole J said...

Such a pretty card with a lovely, subtle stencilled background and fun die cut focal images. Beautiful sentiment, too.
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008