Friday, March 10, 2023

It's coming up carrots

Hi! 

Wow, I can't believe my last post here was October!  I have still been crafting in that time, maybe not as much as I would have liked. I've just not felt like blogging even though lots of positive stuff has happened.  I'll try and catch up! 

All is good though and I'm hoping this will be the start of a seriously fun crafty year!  I suppose the main crafty resolution will be to use what I have!  Although I know that won't happen! Not with so many lovely new crafty items out there.   

Today I've been playing with the new "Thanks a Bunch"  from Stampin Up! which was available as a Sale-a-bration reward.  To be honest, I wasn't really sure if I would use this set but it was really quite fun, and I love the finished effect on the carrots!  I've layered white on white which I think gives a nice effect. The tartan paper is from Memory Box (Madras Plaid Coral and Green).

I hope you like it! 




Hope you're having a lovely day!






No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008