Monday, January 22, 2024

Early Valentines

 Hi!   What a wild day it is today - storm Isha rocks huge parts of the UK.  There's no trains running today.. and I'm very glad I don't have to go anywhere!  I thought I would have a little play in the craft room today.  I really still need to try and tidy it up.  The main problem at the moment is finding things.  The ideas are there but the mojo disappears with the thought of having to hunt for whatever it is I need! 

I did make a little card to use up some scraps on my desk though.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.  Just a little bit of colouring which was really relaxing! 


I'm going to enter this little guy in the following challenges:


Have a lovely day! 




1 comment:

Dagmara Gorczyńska said...

What a brilliant card! The dragon is so cuuute!

Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008