Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sew Tweet!

This is my first attempt at making these cute little baby bootees - this one should fit a 0-3 month baby. I still have it's partner to make! I used needle felting to add the dots (managed not to stab myself!!). This is also the first time I've tried blanket stitch so learning lots of new things! More practice needed!
I also managed to get my new sewing machine working - several attempts needed! I have to say I am well impressed! Now all I need is something to sew!


3 comments:

Moni said...

Sweet, love it! Hugs, Moni

Kim Marie said...

This is adorable and fun all at once! Felting is so cool looking but I'm not so sure I could do it! I'm sure his "partner" will be just ast cute!
Kim Marie

Mar G said...

Aww cute....Great colours :-)
Glad to read you got your new sewing machine. You could make curtains if your looking for something to sew?! Lol

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008