Saturday, March 26, 2016

All confused!

Hi!   I'm all confused.. having a day on holiday yesterday made me think it was Saturday!  Not that I'm complaining!  Yesterday afternoon gave way to a major de-stash (I say "major" but the 7 full shopping bags has barely made a dent in the amount of stuff in this room!)  I'm pleased I've done it though.. not quite finished.. being really ruthless as I have acquired so much stuff over the last 11 or so years that there really is a lot that I would never use now. 

So not much time to craft but I have made a simple card using Dandelion Dreams by Clearly Besotted. 
I think this is going to be a really versatile stamp set..  I can even see a sympathy card if the colours were right and the layout was not too fussy.

 
I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
 
Hope you have a lovely weekend!  I think the clocks go forward tonight (if you are in the UK) so  one hour less sleep!
 
 

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Stunning card, Tracy! Good luck with your continued purge! Thanks so much for joining our March Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

Jacqueline Muller said...

Lovely card! Love the layered stamps and Clean lay out as well
Thanks for joining the Sisters of Craft Challenge.

Gemma, Guardiana de momentos said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge of Scrap N'Dipity. It's a very sweet card.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008