Thursday, March 24, 2016

Cute Kitty

Hi!  I hope you are all having a lovely week! My apologies for not posting the last couple of days.. it's been busy!  Time now though, and here is my card for today.  Another Saturated Canary image coloured with Copics and Polychromos.  I've taken the colour inspiration from the DCWV papers and used Stampin' Up! cardstock, punches and sentiment to finish off.


 
I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
Crafting By Designs (3 or more layers)
 
 
 
And now we have a long Easter weekend to look forward to! 
 
.. and I have some crafty parcels to open!
 

12 comments:

Barb said...

A lovely image and very pretty colours. Have a very Happy Easter. Barbxx

Stampsnob. said...

Cute, little princess TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

Have a lovely day.

Hugs,
Michelle x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies (2 Crafty Girls) challenge. Mary DT x

karenlotty said...

Pretty image, beautifully coloured Thank you for joining Craft Rocket Challenges - Karen DT

Lisbeth said...

Hi
How charming. I love your image choice. Thank you for sharing this with us over at creative knockouts
hugs Lisbeth DT

Patricia Alvarez said...

Beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

flowerdisco said...

Hi Tracy. I am visiting from the Cre8tive Hands Friends blog to thank you for your participation on our "Anything Goes Challenge" this week. I sincerely love your card. I love the color combo you used, the handmade flowers and your coloring is awesome too. Thanks again and I hope you continue to join us.

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Scrap Shack Designs said...

I love this image and you picked the perfect colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts. - DT Jen

Nicky G said...

Hello, Tracy!
Wow, this card is awesome. I love your colours.
Thanks for showing it at Cre8tive Hands Friends.
Nicky - Cre8tive Hands DT :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning card!! Thank you for sharing it on Digital Delights Challenge DT Lisa xxx

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008