Monday, March 28, 2016

it's all about you

Hi! Yay, some crafty time!  I wasn't sure what to make so I looked to the challenge blogs.. always my favourite are Anything Goes challenges.. so many amazing and talented people out there! Then I saw a sketch challenge that inspired me.. at Mojo Monday.

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations (#153)
Crafting From The Heart (#105)
Craft Your Passion (#305)
Dream Valley (#128)
Not Just Cards (#30)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (#30)

 
So, I hope you have all enjoyed a lovely long weekend, despite the fact we lost an hours sleep!
 
 


4 comments:

Chlorobulle said...

I really like your card, it's lovely
Happy Easter !

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love that image and great colouring. Fabulous backing layout. Thanks for joining us at Dram Valley and good luck in the draw. JenniferDT member x

Lori said...

Love the colors you used and how you colored the image, too. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

A splash of color said...

Love the card and the image is too cute. Great job.

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008