Friday, March 4, 2016

No snow here!

Hello! And it's Friday again! I'm looking forward to this weekend. Lots planned - all craft, friends and family. Perfect!


The title "no snow here" refers to the fact the middle of the UK is getting snow and there's not a sign of it here!  What are the odds now that I've said that, of waking up tomorrow to a foot of snow?  Well, the way the sky looks at the moment I think we might be in for heavy rain!


I've been playing with a new image from ArtbyMiran.  Lots of detail to colour.  Used Polychromos, so it took me ages!  I'm quite happy with the finished result though.  Spending time on cards is definitely rewarding!



I'm going to enter this card in the following challenges:
PDE Linky Party (#113)
 

1 comment:

Barb said...

Your card is lovely Tracy and beautifully coloured. Have a lovely weekend. Barbxx

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008