Thursday, March 17, 2016

Pastels



Hello! A bit of a change in colour tones for this card tonight.  I've gone all pastels! (well, mostly!)

I love this image from Art By MiRan.  I've coloured her with copics and promarkers.  I found two co-ordinating papers which I think have just a subtle colour match.  The card stock is Stampin' Up! (Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Blushing Bride, Lost Lagoon).









I'm going to enter her in the following challenges:
Sweet Stamps (Anything Goes) 
Petal Lu (#11)
Crafts Galore (#27 Make a Card)
A Bit More Time to Craft (#16 Anything Goes)





I know I seem to say this every week but I can't believe it's Thursday already!  I hope you've had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend.

Take care
x



5 comments:

Kim said...

This is so adorable. I love the whimsical look of the image and beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps.com

Kim - SSDT

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love the gorgeous flower embellishments. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore March Make A Card Challenge xx

Gemma, Guardiana de momentos said...

Thanks for joining us at Scrap N'Dipity Challenge.
It´s so sweet card!

lulucker said...

Such a pretty card, I love the pastel look. Thank you for joining us at Petal Lu x

suzARTe said...

This card is just amazing, the main image has been beautifully coloured in and I love the papers and embellishments as well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008