Saturday, March 5, 2016

Strawberry!

Hi! Hope you are having a lovely weekend!   I've been crafting with friends this afternoon and used a new digi from Tiddlyinks.  I just love Wryn.  She's such a pleasure to colour.


I used a mix of Polychromo pencils, Copics and SU! Blendabilities to colour her.  The papers and Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is Avery Elle (Handwritten Notes).  The matting cardstock is SU! Strawberry Slush and Hello Honey.



I'm going to enter this card in Jo's Scrapshack and PDE Linky Party challenges.
I love both of these blogs and it's great to see such inspiration from the DT's and the other entries.

What to do now?  Make another card?  Maybe later.. the house is smelling of home made scones (ready to go with some clotted cream and strawberry jam!) and it would be a shame not to try one!

It's a lovely evening here, blue skies.. maybe a wee glass of New Zealand Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc in the conservatory..  I don't mind if I do!

Enjoy your weekend!


1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

Awww. This is really cute. love your layout sketch too. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy, My Blog
Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs
PDE Linky Party, Anything Goes Linky Party

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008