Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Toadally Awesome!

Hi!

Hope you've had a good Tuesday!  It's been quality time here today.. a lovely trip out for lunch and the cinema.  Just the girls.. and we went to see Disney's Zootropolis. Which I admit I didn't think would be that great but actually it was a brilliant film!  And a stunning cast.. some really funny bits, although I'm not sure there was much point in making it 3D. 

So not much crafty time today.. so no colouring.  Just a bit of time to play with a die that I forgot I had bought ages ago!

 
I did use some Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Tea Dye) and a Stampers Anonymous "Slight Alterations" stamp for a bit of texture.
 
I'm going to enter this in the following challenges:
 
 
Enjoy the rest of your day!


No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008