Sunday, September 18, 2022

Hello September

 Hi!  Well, it's fair to say that the months are just flying in this year! 

I've not posted in ages.  I have been doing some crafting but in very limited time which has meant the blogging has had to stop.  I'm really going to try and get back to normal though as I do love sharing! 

As much as I love cardmaking I do alway struggle with Christmas - I start off well and then lose momentum!  And this year is no exception! I've started later than normal but you have to start somewhere!  So I thought I would share this card I made today.  It's a watercoloured poinsettia.  Nothing too fancy but I do like it. I might add some glitter (not sure yet!).

Here it is!


Have a lovely day! 

I'm off to play with my new Tim Holtz watercolour pencils now!  

No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008