Monday, September 26, 2022

It's time for tea!

 Hello!  and yes, it is time for tea! I've just noticed it's just after noon so a perfect time in the day for a break and a cup of tea before getting ready for a crafty afternoon with friends!  

I took my inspiration for my card today from another sketch challenge.  This one is at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  Lot's of layers on this card.  A change for me as I've been tending towards CAS for my more recent cards.  Which means my paper stash is just constantly growing because not using it does not mean I don't buy it!! 

I hope you like it. It's Stampin' Up! "Cup of Tea", matching papers, dies and the new In Colors.


Have a lovely day! 



2 comments:

anne said...

A beautiful card, lovely bright colours and such a pretty image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and hope to see ,ore of your creations soon,
Anne SSW2-DT

OlgaB said...

Lovely project!
Thank you for joining SSW2.
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008