Thursday, January 7, 2016

Dandelion 'Love'

Hello! It's Thursday already! Where is this week going?


I've had this stamp for ages and never used it.  It's called Dandelion 'Love' by Emma Thomson.  I think the rabbits on this are so cute!   I've used Lyra Aquacolor crayons to colour this one.   When I put the card together I had a blank space to fill.  What better than a (Sizzix) Daisy (#2)?  Ok, it's not a dandelion, but it's close!



Here's a close up of the bunnies!


I'm going to enter this one in Crafty Gals Corner "Anything Goes" Challenge.

2 comments:

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

This is such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

Lena said...

This is so sweet and adorable. Love the image and the card layout. Great colouring too. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena - DT
Lena’s Creations

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008