Sunday, January 31, 2016

Awesome Chemistry

Hi!
I think if I had to choose my favourite day of the week it would have to be Sunday.  Especially the days when there are no plans. We had snow yesterday but it's nearly all melted.  The weather forecast for the next couple of days is very windy (Storm Henry apparently).
Today has been a lazy day.  The house smells of fresh baked scones.. yum!

I've been having a play with one of the first Paper Smooches sets that I bought.. "Great Chemistry".  Stamped him on Stampin' Up" Whisper White (need to get more as I'm nearly out - oh no!) using Memento ink. Then coloured him with Copics.  The dies are from MFT "Wonky Stitched Squares", and the papers are Do Crafts Geometry Mono. 
I added a little SU Crystal Effects to the beaker to make the liquid look shiny.



So, I hope you like him!

I'm off to do a bit a crochet (working on a blanket at the moment) in the conservatory with a wee glass of New Zealand Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc. A nice wee treat on a miserable day!

Enjoy the rest of your day!


Some new bits and bobs from Do Crafts..


No comments:

tracy brown-scott / blue daisy crafts
2008